Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Construction
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a Global Lead E-Commerce Product Management. This is an assignment until a candidate has been selected for the permanent position.
Start position starts ASAP for 40 hours per week at Philips HQ in Amsterdam.
Do you want to deliver a global ecommerce solution for B2C and B2B and play a vital role in the online ecommerce journey for Philips? In this role, you will partner with business, marketing and technology executive team to create compelling product strategies, build product roadmaps, and deliver high-quality experiences that delight our customers and drive business growth. Success in this role requires excellent leadership and executive communication skills as well as a strong sense of ownership for a high quality customer experience. This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, and we offer you a fantastic opportunity to be part of a big global transformational project for B2C and B2B.
- Lead all aspects of the e-commerce Platform, including product vision, strategic roadmap prioritization, metrics and operations. Drive revenue through new product launches & business models and optimization across all key flows that encompass the e-commerce platform such as Store/Shopping/Browse, Search, Registration, Cart/Checkout
- Drive product innovation across all aspects of e-commerce touchpoints including building out A/B testing frameworks, campaigns and compelling use experiences that drive conversion
- Manage a team of product managers and liaise with user experience designers, and analysts to create the strategy and roadmap for e-commerce
- Lead initiatives to improve the Customer Experience, such as site speed and performance as well as optimization of core flows
- Collaborate with business partners to develop product roadmap initiatives that span Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing & Promotions, Shipping & Fulfilment, Customer Service and Data Analytics
- Coach and mentor the product management team in goal-setting, effectively writing specs and user stories, prioritizing requirements, analysing product data, and developing product strategies
- Foster a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
Freelancers are also welcome to apply!
- 10+ years of product management experience in consumer web or mobile applications and/or e-commerce sites
- Prior experience in a leading e-commerce platform transformations using a combination of third-party and home-grown solutions
- Be a subject matter expert on e-commerce technologies and platforms including catalogue, store, cart/checkout, payments, identify, etc. whereby knowledge on SAP Hybris has a preference
- Well versed in agile development methodologies and A/B testing methodologies for feature releases
- Knowledge and expertise in User Experience; in particular, prior experience leading the UX for key areas of the e-commerce experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence