Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a Digital Campaign Manager. It is an assignment till the end of the year. 40h a week.
Location High Tech Campus Eindhoven.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for co-creation and activation of the end-to-end campaign strategy and activities that supports Philips HealthSystems business objectives. Pipeline creation, along with generating new leads, is at the center of what we do. The candidate will apply analytics and insights to better profile and target prospects driving continual optimization to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates all along the funnel. The candidate will work with Global BG teams, Markets and Global Capability experts to develop an integrated strategies that engage the target audience and ensure the marketing objectives are strategically aligned cross the buyers’ journey.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with Brand, BG and Market marketing team to translate business goals and objectives from
marketing plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads,
pipeline and revenue.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support the business and
program strategy/objectives, integrating the right mix of Demand Generation tactics.
- Work with internal and external agencies and digital marketing teams to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, etc.
- Manage internal and external agency partners as the primary lead in the development and delivery of campaign plans, assets, tactics and event execution.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns that engage healthcare
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues
and drive continual improvement in both worldwide and regional campaign results.
- Track, measure and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics,
working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the
campaign execution unfolds.
- Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target.
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
Freelancers are also welcome to apply!
Knowledge & Critical Experiences
- Digital Agency or Consultancy experience preferred
- Advanced digital industry knowledge about digital products including display advertising,
streaming,native advertising, social media, SEM, SEO and audience extension products
- Experienced in demand generation and account-based marketing
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including identifying campaign pitfalls and providing custom solutions
- Analytical in nature with a firm grasp of numbers and attention to detail
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Can easily identify priority items and complete in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Able to clearly see and articulate the expected deliverables from each team that contributes to the
- Be bold to make quick decisions to either stop or start tactics, based on actual results.
- A team builder, able to bring momentum across multiple teams across multiple locations – to strive for a single goal