€ 55,000 - € 65,000
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in working in a multidisciplinary environment, driving new digital product development for Philips Avent in a team of highly engaged professionals? We are looking for a Software designer who will be working closely with integral project teams including marketing, consumer care and quality departments.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Create the best mobile app experiences for new moms and dads
- Understand the user needs and translate this into technical requirements
- Participate in the architecture definition and detailed design decisions of the mobile app
- Support and improve the mobile app in production by using monitoring tools and data analysis
- Integrate features provided by external service providers and/or connected products
Philips is one of the world market leaders when it comes to healthcare. In their innovation department, they develop new products for the different business units. If you want to join a market leader in healthcare and make a change in improving people's lives this could be a good option.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Yearly salary between € 55,000 - € 65,000
- Company Pension
- 25 holidays
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in developing mobile apps and services
- Expertise of app development using xCode, Swift, C++ for iOS
- Experienced in BLE, Wi-Fi, IoT as well as AWS, Parse
- Agile development methodologies are required
- Strong analytical, conceptual, creative thinking skills