€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Is leading a team and solving complex engineering problems your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural environment make you spin? Does contributing to worlds most advanced lithography machines make you feel proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a part of the Metrology Software department, you will provide the software solutions that realize the metrology system functions, producing sub-nanometer measurement and control accuracy. As a Software Team Lead Metrology, your mission is to obtain the required results that are allocated to the team.
The lithography systems deliver nanometer accuracy at high productivity. The required accuracy level cannot be achieved by hardware and mechatronics solutions only. At system level, imperfections of the subsystems need to be measured and corrected. The Metrology Functional Group creates mathematical models describing the lithography machine and its imperfections. The parameters of these models are calibrated using several sensors present in the machine.
The calibrations of the machine can be done offline in a dedicated calibration test, or inline while running production. Afterwards, the calibrated parameters are used to control the machine in such a manner that the inaccuracies are corrected. Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department.
The Software Team Lead Metrology is responsible for the realization of the solutions in software. He/she creates and maintains the team schedule, tracks and reports on deliverable progress, directs and coaches the team members to build a strong team. The goal of the team is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions.
The company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. There are working over 19.000 people worldwide, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Here one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working here is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful, the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
The sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all of the products. Part of the D&E department is the Metrology Software Department, where approximately 300 highly skilled software engineers are working. These 300 people are working in different groups who are responsible for different problems of the machine. In those groups are working software engineers and functional people together for the best solution in time.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master's Degree or PhD/PDEng in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software development in a technical product development context
- 2 years of experience as technical team leader in a team of 10 to 15 people
The company is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. As a Software Team lead Metrology we expect you to show leadership, and influence your stakeholders to deploy software architecture changes and development methods.