€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs? Do you combine strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills? Stop searching and read further!
Metrology software orchestrates the behaviour of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. For example, one such module (a wafer stage), accelerates faster than a fighter jet to enable the machine to position a silicon wafer in less than a second, with nanometer accuracy! As well as using metrology systems to position wafers, they also use metrology systems to measure and compensate for sub-nanometer inaccuracies that inevitably creep in due to material imperfections, temperature fluctuations, and/or atmospheric pressure changes. To achieve such challenging results, the best metrology systems ever imagined are required.
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
The company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. There are working over 19.000 people worldwide, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Here one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working here is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful, the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
The sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all of the products. Part of the D&E department is the Metrology Software Department, where approximately 300 highly skilled software engineers are working. These 300 people are working in different groups who are responsible for different problems of the machine. In those groups are working software engineers and functional people together for the best solution in time.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master's Degree or PhD/PDEng in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with C/C++
- Object Oriented Design
- Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- Experience with model driven engineering is a plus