€ 55,000 - € 65,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you seek for an opportunity to work in healthcare industry and be part of an innovative research project? Then the Oncology team at Philips might be of great interest to you. We are currently looking for a Full-stack Java Developer who will enable the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructure.
In this role, you have the opportunity to bring your expertise in the field of Angular front-end, HSDP as well as AWS cloud technologies. You are responsible for the design, implementation, integration of a (sub) system, module in high quality according to requirements. Complying and aligning with software development standards within team is important aspect of your job. Supporting other teams with your expertise will also help you to boost you innovative ideas and promote your domain knowledge.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Highly innovative work environment and challenging assignments
- Excelent guidance from YER back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Yearly salary between 55,000 and 65,000 euro
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical descipline
- 2+ years of experience in SW Development
- Proven experience in Java and HSDP
- Web development experience in Angular (6)
- Ability to work in an Agile team oriented environment