€50,000 - €70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you like to work in a high-tech environment as an Embedded Software Designer? You like to work with high-level drivers to control the moving parts in a machine? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at this leading company in the Netherlands.
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations. You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages. You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
- You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver and thus for every software engineer
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications
- You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments
- You will program for high-level drivers
The company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. There are working over 19.000 people worldwide, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Here one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working here is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful, the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
The sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all of the products. Part of the D&E department is the Embedded Software Department, where approximately 300 highly skilled software engineers are working. These 300 people are working in different groups who are responsible for different components of the machine.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or equivalent
Experience (5-10 years)
- Experience with large-scale software applications
- C and C++
- Real-time systems