€50.000 - €70.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by working with software and networks at the same time? You like to modernize and be innovative while working on a maintainable and scalable solution? You also like to work in an environment where people have a can-do attitude? Please read further because this could be the next step in your career!
As a Network Engineer working within the Computer Systems team your mission is to design, build, diagnose and maintain the network, which connects many computing nodes within the platform. With the team you strive to build the best possible platform, and deliver a truly rugged backbone to operate on a level beyond what has been asked.
Working within the Computer Systems team you:
- Take the lead in supporting the architects in designing new and improving/extending existing network topologies
- Work closely together with other disciplines within the department to ensure a correct and coherent system
- Contributing to continuous improvements in architecture and way of working
- Implement the network topology, security and diagnostics in line with the created designs
- Directly pick up critical issues with our prototype machines
- Develop automated deployment of network configurations
- Providing functionality for application specific network and system diagnostics
- Validating and delivering the implementation
Being part of a larger development organization requires constant interaction with your stakeholders to ensure an efficient and successful deployment of your deliverables. These stakeholders include the software development partners, but also e.g. our factory and customer support representatives.
The company is a very successful multicultural enterprise that produces the worlds most advanced lithography machines. These machines are used by all the biggest chip manufacturers in the world. There are working among the most talented and creative people in the field of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they are working together in multidisciplinary teams where they learn from each other. They care about personal development and there are a lot opportunities to grow within the company.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience (3-5 years)
- Network design
- CISCO CCNA certified
- Experience with Linux (RedHat) OS development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C/C++ programming is a pre