€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you like to work at a multinational company in the silicon valley of the Netherlands? Do you enjoy making software for machines that are used by all the biggest chip fabricants in the world? This might be the opportunity for you!
In this position you are a member of the Machine Software group and in one of the Sensing or Motion teams. The teams address development of software that interacts with the hardware and creates the framework for moving and acquiring data.
In the scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in this scope. You are guided by the scrum master (team lead), function cluster architect, and product owner (project lead). Furthermore, you cooperate with other software team members, and involve Customer Support and Manufacturing representatives.
As a Software Designer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the machine software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on hardware like motion controllers or camera's, physics and mathematics and software architecture. Main responsibilities:
- Act as scrum team member
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the machine software platform
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
The company is a very successful multicultural enterprise that produces the worlds most advanced lithography machines. These machines are used by all the biggest chip manufacturers in the world. There are working among the most talented and creative people in the field of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they are working together in multidisciplinary teams where they learn from each other. They care about personal development and there are a lot opportunities to grow within the company.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Object oriented programming
- C#/.NET experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with machine software (camera's or motion control)