Attractive employment package
Sales, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
A challenging position for an ambitious aftermarket business professional.
The Category Manager Expertise Service Contracts drives the business strategy concerning the Expertise Service Contracts worldwide for planned maintenance on the equipment delivered by Sandvik at the customer (on site). In this role, you will be responsible to support Sales Areas to grow, to develop and to map business opportunities for Expertise on Site Service Agreements, and to develop a sound aftermarket strategy for each. This Category Manager role is a key commercial position in the aftermarket with significant financial growth responsibilities for Sandvik’s aftermarket business. You will work closely with key business stakeholders to set global standards, procedures and guidelines to execute and track performance of Expertise Service Contracts globally.
You develop clear strategic agreement plans to implement worldwide: You analyse current situations, calculate and develop business cases, and introduce your plans to the Sales Area’s, with the aim to continuously upgrade and improve the Service Contracts, for profitable and sustainable growth:
- Analyse the installed base (fleet), and develop strategic customer segmentation, to increase customer satisfaction and equipment reliability
- Develop suitable agreement offerings to support the installed base
- Develop and model value based pricing strategies for Expertise Service Contracts
- Support Sales Area’s with the introduction of new Expertise Service Contracts into the market
- Take responsibility for profit development through these contracts
- Proactively drive safety as a business advantage and identify offerings reflective of this
International travel will be required for this role.
Location: Amsterdam (NL).
You report to the Portfolio Manager Service Agreements.
Sandvik is a global, high-technology engineering group in mining and rock excavation, metal-cutting and materials technology. Sandvik has about 43,000 employees worldwide, and sales in more than 150 countries, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Invoiced sales is approximately SEK 91 billion (app. EUR 8,6 billion) in 2017. Sandviks’ business concept is based on innovation, technology leadership and close, long-term customer relationships. The ambition is always to set the industry standard in the areas in which the company operates.
As a company with an open-minded culture, Sandvik has had a multi-cultural approach and has been recruiting people from diverse backgrounds for decades. Besides that, sustainability and safety are important values within Sandvik.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group, and is a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunnelling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. Extensive Research & Development goes into every product provided by the company and comes with application expertise.
The aftermarket business is of premium importance to Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology. A worldwide service network means that customers receive on-site service, training and round-the-clock support. Long-term Service Contracts are agreed with the customer, in which several service levels are possible.
For the category “Expertise Contracts” we are looking for a Category Manager, who is responsible for continuous upgrading and improving the Service Contracts to achieve win-win situations and thus profitable and sustainable growth.
- Attractive employment package
- Bonus 15-30%
- 25 holidays + 6 ADV
- Pension scheme
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Business Economics
- Track record in aftermarket business, with excellent knowledge of high level planned maintenance service contracts
- Affinity with engineering: Working knowledge of mining equipment or construction equipment
- You are good at leading improvements in site service agreements supported through business cases
- Ability to analyse and interpret customer needs
- Commercial drive, persuasiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a high regard for safety and have a track record of leading by example to promote a safe and healthy workplace