Attractive employment package
Sales, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
A challenging position for an ambitious aftermarket business professional to drive the business strategy for mobile equipment service offerings worldwide. This role will be responsible to support regional sales areas to grow, develop and map business opportunities for Expertise Service agreements and to develop a sound aftermarket strategy for each.
This Category Manager role is a key commercial position in the aftermarket with significant financial growth responsibilities for Sandvik's aftermarket business. You will work closely with key business stakeholders to set global standards, procedures and guidelines to execute and track performance of Expertise Service offerings globally.
You develop clear strategic plans for the expertise service offering to implement worldwide: You analyze the customer situation and market environment. You support regional sales teams to develop business cases based on the global strategy with the aim to continuously upgrade and improve service performance for profitable and sustainable growth:
- Analyze the customer installed base (fleet), and develop strategic customer segmentation to increase customer satisfaction and equipment reliability
- Develop suitable service agreement offerings to support the installed base
- Develop and model value based pricing strategies for Expertise Service Contracts
- Support Sales Area’s with the introduction of new Expertise Service Contracts into the market
- Take responsibility for profit development through these contracts
- Proactively drive safety as a business advantage and identify offerings reflective of this
International travel (20-25%) will be required for this role.
Location: Amsterdam (NL).
You report to the Portfolio Manager Service Agreements.
Sandvik is a global, high-technology engineering group in mining and rock excavation, metal-cutting and materials technology. Sandvik has about 43,000 employees worldwide, and sales in more than 150 countries, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Invoiced sales are approximately SEK 91 billion (app. EUR 8,6 billion) in 2017. Sandviks’ business concept is based on innovation, technology leadership and close, long-term customer relationships. The ambition is always to set the industry standard in the areas in which the company operates.
As a company with an open-minded culture, Sandvik has had a multi-cultural approach and has been recruiting people from diverse backgrounds for decades. Besides that, sustainability and safety are important values within Sandvik.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group, and is a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunnelling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. Extensive Research & Development goes into every product provided by the company and comes with application expertise.
Supported by robust tools and a world-class infrastructure dedicated to keeping customer equipment up and running, the Expertise On Site offering provides customers with a true productivity partner where Sandvik specialists help to choose the right maintenance strategy for operational support including parts planning and forecasting, inventory levels, equipment audits and technical training.
- Attractive employment package
- Bonus 15-30%
- 25 holidays + 6 ADV
- Pension scheme
- You possess a university degree and strong business development background
- Thorough understanding of preventive maintenance and service operations in the mobile / heavy equipment industry
- Sound commercial understanding and an ability to analyze and interpret customer needs
- Experience with planning and scheduling processes of maintenance activities
- Affinity with fleet operations for mining, construction of heavy industry equipment
- Good at leading change and an excellent customer service track record
- You have a high regard for safety and have a track record of leading by example to promote a safe and healthy workplace