Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a strong mechanical aptitude, experience with rotating equipment and Oil & Gas machinery? Then YER is looking for you!
The Design Engineer provides comprehensive support. You work on the execution of projects, drawings, calculations and other engineerings' tasks in System Engineering. In this position, you will cooperate with colleagues in Engineering, Operations, Project Management and other functions and will ensure an efficient execution of the projects. In addition, this role will support the definition and correct application of the global design standards. On midterm the candidate is planned to move on into a leading role.
- Sole responsible and self-dependent handling of constructive designs for complex technical solutions based on specifications and application requirements under consideration of the feasibility, costs, quality and lead time
- Execution of necessary engineering calculations
- Creation of production and documentation drawings
- Complete creation of SAP material masters and bill of materials
- SAP user for material master, bill of materials, classification and so one
- Advice other departments with technical information
Our client is an international organization within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Good development opportunities, extensive training and an attractive remuneration package. After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher (preferred) in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years' experience with relevant system related design, including specific application of engineering tools and techniques
- You have a strong mechanical aptitude and experience with rotating equipment and Oil & Gas machinery
- For this position an energetic personality and relentless effort to achieve goals is required
- You are experienced in systems design and implementing new technologies into product design and manufacturing
- You professionally use 2D and 3D CAD/CAE tools as required, particularly Creo/Windchill
- Understanding of pressure vessels and related design codes, applicable norms and standards, piping standards, equipment, materials and general dimension and tolerances complete your profile
- Good language skills in Dutch and English are required, German is a plus