Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Cell Lead is responsible to provide direction for the developmental aspects (chemistry, analytics and solid state chemistry) regarding customer projects during the period the project is assigned to him/her. Besides the scientific aspects regarding content, the function also comprises communication to other departments involved (e.g. production, EH&S and QA) and takes care of reporting to the customer. The aim of the Cell Lead is to ensure the daily course of events within a project runs as smooth as possible.
- Tunes in with the Head of Development regarding the required resources to execute a project
- Takes care of execution and supervision of the required Process R&D, control strategy and production batches
- Is responsible for the scientific content of projects, takes care of pointing the direction of the cell team members
- Coordinates the generation of updates, checks the contents on scientific correctness, and delivers the updates to the customer
- Participates in meetings by telephone (“telecoms”) with the customer
- Ensures that the required documentation (R&D reports, production reports, batch records, deviations, flow schemes, CCA etc.) is generated and reviewed. Delegates if applicable and checks the contents for correctness
- Ensures that raw materials and materials required for R&D and production are ordered. Coordinates that these materials are released in time and with the correct requirements (specifications) with analytical department and supply chain
- Ensures that the required information for the execution of a production campaign is present in time. This comprises process information and instructions, safety and cleaning information.
- Is the primary contact for customers and auditors pertaining the scientific aspects of projects
- Advises the Head of Development regarding the selection of project members
- Gives input for the evaluation of project inquiries pertaining content, feasibility, planning and required resources
- If required, generates (or assists in generating) project proposals
The company is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). They are a team of dynamic individuals committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mindset of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires us to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for our customers and the patients they serve. In return, we offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.
It is a young and dynamic company, specialized in contract activities servicing the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The core activities of our European facility consist of process research & development combined with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture in a GMP quality environment.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Academic education in chemistry or likewise acquired by experience. Preferably holds PhD
- Preferably (over) 5 years, experience in a chemical-pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with project management, process chemistry, GMP and EHS guidelines
- Capable to independently judge the scientific aspects of the chemistry of, and solve the problems in, projects, and also capable to prepare and to lead a work-plan
- Capable to lead (small) project teams
- Has understanding of the mechanism of operation of the organization. Has understanding of effective planning of projects and production campaigns