Max. € 80,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The Philips Digital Pathology Solutions organization (DPS) is providing products and services to the pathology labs worldwide. For Philips this is a new area within healthcare, which gives opportunities for market growth in new and existing customers. It completes the oncology care cycle the Philips Healthcare provides to customers.
Keeping the installed products correctly and effectively working requires continuous improvements. Improvements of quality issues and providing new products is a challenge that needs to be addressed.
New products are being developed to improve on product quality and manufacturing cost, improving customer value.
You translate component or sub-assy requirements into process requirements saveguarded by proper process monitoring. You implement design and manufacturing (sub-)process changes at supplier.
You monitor the effectiveness of process quality control plans with suppliers throughout the product life cycle.
You own and approve the release of purchased parts and sub-assy's. You support supplier certification audits, QA assessments and Supplier Corrective actions.
You create, release and continuously drive the improvement of tools, equipment and manufacturing processes and related Quality systems to meet the component or sub-assy specifications.
Ensures compliance of supplier to Safety regulations, Quality and ROHS/REACH standards on quality management process and component or sub-assy level.
• Define with the supplier an effective and reliable manufacturing of products/components
• Manage suppliers and coordinate the interaction between different sub-suppliers
• Manage the technical aspects of suppliers with Philips DPS development projects
• Coordinate supplier aspects between purchasing, logistic, development and service innovation
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Changing from initial market creation into a mature business which is reliable and profitable.
DPS is organized into 3 main departments: I2M innovation to market (development), M2O market to order (sales) and O2C order to cash (installation and service). This function is in the I2M service department. Service will do operational actions on site but also service innovation. Your team is the service innovation team which currently has 5 people, located in Best.
- 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing
- Bachelor in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Good communication skills with engineers and customers, able to work effectively on assembly workfloor as well innovation engineering
- Flexible in working in a fast growing and changing organisation
- Experience in medical devices environment