Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to deliver projects with global impact, supporting European Union Medical Device Regulations.
You are responsible for
- Project management of the design and build of key capabilities within our future business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) customer service landscape in both legacy and PIL environment
- Gather and integrate EU MDR user requirements into PIL programs and manage the execution, if required, of legacy projects
- Close collaboration with other projects under PIL Implementation Organisation (PIO)
- Managing complex dependencies with other projects and programs within Philips
- Creating the project charter which translates into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on defined objectives
- Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource the project for success
- Following our standard project methodology to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
You are a part of the EU MDR Program, which brings together a strategic set of projects all tasked to meeting EU MDR regulation within the time constraints as indicated by the EU Commission. You will join an EU MDR Customer Service team working together with Product Owners and Business Process Experts, along with the IT Project members dedicated to the EU MDR reporting to the EU MDR Customer Capability Design-UDI & EU MDR Program Director. Your project will include resources in multiple functions including Business Process, IT and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global virtual team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and time zones.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
In return, we offer you:
An opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within programs of unique scope and ambition. Philips is on a journey to become EU MDR compliant while taking opportunities for harmonization in our global customer service organization. Succeeding in this challenge will provide exceptional experience in the service business including markets, supply chain and regulatory, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management. In return for your commitment to our ambition, we offer a package of benefits commensurate with our status as a global brand and a leader in health & well-being.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management and/or Scrum
- A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a process, IT or training & learning perspective
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English