Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a senior communication expert with a passion for employee engagement. Please join their team to shape the future of how they inspire, engage and motivate their employees. We are recruiting for a Communications Director – International Markets and Employee Engagement, to join the Global Employee Communications team for 8 months (maternity cover). Location Amsterdam, occasionally travel to Eindhoven. 40hours a week. Fluent/ native English is required.
- Worked on employee engagement programs
- Being a trusted advisor for executive board
- worked within cross cultural and complex matrix organizations
Philips has transformed to become a leading health technology company with the mission to improve 3 billion lives by 2025. Their focus as a Global Employee Communications team is to inspire, engage and empower their people to be the best they can be and by doing so, to deliver on their strategy and growth ambitions. As the Communications Director focusing on International Markets and Employee Engagement you have two key goals:
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner to our Chief of International Markets across employee and external communications
- Develop and deploy a long-term global employee engagement program across business groups, markets and functions and empower their people to be Philips ambassadors
- Be a trusted adviser and business partner to the Chief of International Markets across employee communications as well as external communications. The latter includes managing the social media content plan and implementation for this Executive Board Member
- Develop and deploy a long-term global employee engagement program across business groups, markets and functions, working closely with the Business Transformation and HR functions to bring together multiple initiatives
- Develop and pilot an employee ambassador program to support the above, which ultimately drives our reputation as a health technology leader and supports our talent acquisition strategy
You will report to the Global Head of Employee Communications and will be part of Philips’ Brand, Communications and Digital function. The role is based in Amsterdam with occasional travel to Eindhoven.
Integrated Communications & Events
The Integrated Communications and Events function is responsible for effectively protecting & enhancing the company reputation and brand through communications which includes corporate communications, crisis communications, PR, executive positioning, CSR and public affairs across all relevant stakeholder audiences.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
Freelancers are also welcome to apply!
- Degree-level education, with at least 10 years of experience in communications in an international matrixed/business environment
- Experienced in developing and deploying employee engagement programs, working with agencies and within a network organization
- Experienced in managing executive communications (internal and external) and the ability to create content (e.g. long & short form blogposts)
- Excellent English language writing skills and communication experience in an English-speaking business environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills: engaging, aligning and managing expectations
- You are a confident and fact-based advisor to senior management
- Complete comfort in and affinity with today’s fast-moving, complex (digital) media environment
- You are a trustworthy and dependable team player focused on delivering high-quality work