€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As HR Assistant, you support the HR department with a wide range of tasks and each day will look different.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the P&I team with the administration of tickets related to HRIS, liaising with the HRIS supplier and internal HR functions
- Management of the dedicated inbox with issues raised (screening, categorizing, forwarding)
- Follow-up of resolution actions from suppliers and internal functions
- Reporting of issues, closing times and status
- Supporting the execution of testing activities (user acceptance testing), based on defined scripts
- Offering support on HR reporting activities
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (e.g. lookup formulas, pivot tables…) and overall good familiarity / learning agility with systems.
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Preferably experience in HR
Pro-active, self-going but not afraid of asking questions and getting directions before taking actions, team player, service oriented, structured, well organized. This position gives candidates a good overview of main HR processes and the possibility to be involved in different activities and projects within the HR IS domain.
HBO level. HR is a welcome plus.