Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Long-term, part-time opportunity (20 hours per week) at Philips Lighting. The Enterprise Architect will work with the various application experts and the infrastructure architect to design and implement the changes in the landscape taking into account all functional and non-functional requirements. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
In short: Senior SAP Enterprise Architect with broad experience in ECC, PRO7.5, APO Hybris Commerce, Hybris Customer Service, BW, HCP, EWM, IBP, ME/MII, Solution Manager, Leonardo, Ariba, Concur, FSCM, BCS, BPC, S4HANA) in combination with other applications (e.g. Workday, Siemens Teamcenter, Service Now, OpenText, BSAR Blackline).
The SAP Enterprise Architect works within Philips Lighting IT and reports to the Delivery Team Lead ERP. The Enterprise Architect contributes to implement and improve the IT high performance organization with Passion for results, champions a lean based way-of-working including continuous improvement and learning, and work with modern, scalable and adaptive concepts and techniques.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring:
- The Philips Lighting corporate IT strategy and policies
- IT (SAP) Enterprise Architecture and roadmaps;
- IT (SAP) Enterprise Architecture Principals;
- Developing standards and policies for IT strategy execution and prepare informed decision making on IT investments and relevant IT topics
- Responsibility for all components of the SAP Enterprise Architecture, such as business processes, information, application landscape, infrastructure, integration, tooling and solution;
- Developing a long term view on the target SAP Enterprise Architecture based on the business strategy;
- Maintaining the As-Is SAP ECC landscape and all its integration points and defining the To-Be landscape based on IT strategy and roadmap.
- Guarding implementation of the long term view, by participating in projects (through the creation of project start architectures) and by reviewing project deliverables;
- Assessing the applications, evaluating potential changes and understanding the risks and impact of these changes to the portfolio in close cooperation with the other IT competencies.
Within the Enterprise Architecture Team, seniors have an explicit coaching and guidance role towards mediors regarding learning and development, performance, quality management and knowledge management.
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
Philips Lighting IT/EIM is the central organization within Philips Lighting. This organisation creates enterprise data platforms, maintains master data definitions and supports master data management activities on application platforms within the Philips Lighting IT landscape.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, or employed as a Freelancer. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- University degree in Business Administration or Business Information Management
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, DYA
- Good knowledge of Archimate
- Process Engineering. Preferred knowledge: Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN)