€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are recruiting for a skilled HR Support Officer, initially for a period of a half year, starting mid-June 2018. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the HR Support department more effective and efficient. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees, managers and HR Business Partners within our company.
As HR Support Officer you will be active within all operational aspects of HR. You will be located in Eindhoven (occasional travel to Nijmegen will be required).
You will act as first-line-support for employee-, manager, and business-related HR questions. You will execute HR administrative processes, provide transactions for payroll, employment, absence and benefits related changes. You seek continuous improvement possibilities for our local HR processes.
You will support the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
International company in Eindhoven.
Contract for 6 months via YER (with the possibility to extend).
- You’ve got a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Proven experience as HR Officer, administrator or other HR position
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience with HR business support, and payroll relating activities
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You’ve got Affinity with HR systems (Workday and SAP are a pre)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Both in Dutch as in English
- Accurate, consistent and organized