Max. € 90,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Would you like to be part of ASML's Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department? Are you the enthusiastic Sourcing Project Manager with a proven track record in managing complex projects? Do you have the motivation to make a difference in this organization? If so, we should talk!
ASML's strategy is to be technology leader in lithographic systems and software for semiconductor manufacturing, thus enabling their customers to increase the functionality of microchips while reducing the cost and power consumption per function in a chip.
In this job, you will ensure effective and efficient introduction and smooth ramp-up of new products in the supply chain according ASML Product Generation Process. Your role is to orchestrate the deliveries of the departments involved which are required for proto types, pilots and volume readiness towards supply chain while involving all relevant internal teams and suppliers. The prime focus of this job is on QLTC (Quality, Logistics, Technology, Costs) for all complex parts and complex multi-tiered Supply Chain.
In this job you will be managing projects and internal and external stakeholders within the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement department.
- Monitoring & driving end to end project execution across line functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s Product Generation Process
- Providing Supply Chain integrated planning throughout all project phases towards Business Lines, Product Development Management, Procurement, Development & Engineering and Logistics
- Supporting all project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks and constraints that block program progress
- Driving the definition of the complex parts per program across involved internal departments, across involved suppliers and Specific Product Family Teams and QLTC teams
- Supply Management deliverables: Complex Part List, Make and Buy Decisions, Supplier Selection, Contracting Suppliers, QLTC target setting & realization, Supplier Cost
- Development & Engineering Supply Chain Engineering deliverables: Statement of Work, Manufacturing Flow, FMEA, TPD Acceptance by Supplier, Proto Evaluation, Test -Coverage Documents, Parts Quality Report and Costing (PP3)
- Supply Logistics deliverables: Move Rate, Capacity, Flexibility and Cycle Time
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or technical specialization.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in project- or program management or complex large-scale projects, preferably in a product creation process
- Experience in supply chain management or procurement is a preference
- Influencing without hierarchical power
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Business and commercial acumen