Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by being a central player of ASML’s operational End of Life process, while being a part of a small Vendor Sales team? Are you able to support internal ASML customers, both in a structural way as on ad-hoc based requests? Do you get energy from setting up the End of Life processes in such a way you are able to guarantee long term future material availability, in a cost effective way and as such being part of fulfilling the demand for ASML parts/modules? Do you like working closely with Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement/Sourcing and many other stake holders? You're open to work within the constraints set by ambitious time-to-market commitments while securing sustainable material availability at optimized integral costs.
And do you also have the drive to continuous improve processes? We are looking for you!
Your job mission as an End of Life Coordinator is to continuous work on the most efficient and effective end to end EOL process for ASML. Where you secure material availability for short, mid- and long term. While avoiding obsolescence inventory and having an advisory/immediate role towards the OSM department and the PLM department.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 500 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
You will be responsible:
- Secure material availability for EOL parts for short, mid and long term
- Act as EOL coordinator for OSM department
- Participant in PLM improvements projects (EOL related)
- Analysing and set up action plan for ‘dead’ stock
- Ownership and further development of procedural competences
- Participate in structural improvement projects (within the department and/or sector)
- Support integration of the EOL process in the Vendor sales team (including back up structure)
- Set up/maintain KPI dashboard for End of Life in line with SNM framework
- Daily operational execution of EOL activities
- Calculations and initiation of Last Time Buy/All Time Buy
- Monitoring inventory levels LTB/ATB
- To timely escalate shortages/risks within supply chain
- Contact for both internal/external stakeholders (intermediary between Service/Production Planning and EOL team)
- Responsible for logistical EOL master data maintenance
- Representative in PLM meeting
- Analysing and managing EOL worklist
- Advisory role for Vendor Sales (EOL parts)
- To operate as primary contact and secure timely follow-up for all operational EOL issues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Economics.
- 1 to 3 years relevant and proven experience
- Knowledge of engineering change/product lifecycle management processes
- Project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication in English
- Self-steering and structural result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands on/can-do mentality
- Integral mind-set
- Analytical, process oriented
- Stress resistant
- Strong time management