Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As an electrical designer you will work in a multidisciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both the Philips Innovation Services and the customers.
You are able to work with ‘concepts’; contribute to specification, design and detailing of the electrical design; and are responsible for the realization of electrical layout and schematic drawings. You are responsible for, amongst others, EMC aspects and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs. You also review specifications and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- You have at least 5 years work experience, and at least two years in a high-tech environment
- You have experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies
- You are a proven team player
- You have a customer centric attitude
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
- You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design
- You have a broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation
- You are able to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets, this will be the main part of the job
- You have experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment
- You have experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations
You have experience in working with:
- Mentor Graphics Elayout (for detailed wiring (DW’s) and functional blocks)
- Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge of ASML E-Design guidelines, component databases, and way of working is a pre