Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Engineering
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible to maintain and develop Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) for Manufacturing at Philips Personal Health Drachten. You will build relationships with other companies, universities and knowledge institutes with the aim to identify common areas of interest for collaborative research and development. You will search for funding opportunities, initiate and submit Project Proposals on Regional, National and European level.
You are a part of the New Product Introduction (NPI) organization. NPI is part of the manufacturing organization. The Drachten manufacturing organization is responsible for the development & realization of world-class products like shavers, grooming devices and semi-finished goods for other Consumer products.
You will have a role at the forefront of new developments and will be part of a large family of colleagues. NPI has an informal culture that fosters a dynamic and innovative team environment.
You are responsible for defining and maintaining the funding program for Drachten Manufacturing. For this, you will:
- Lead the Philips Manufacturing Drachten funding activities
- Act as a point of contact for the organization
- Realize a continuous inflow of funded projects
- Align internal development needs on capabilities of external partners
- Mobilize these partners into a strong consortium
- Write and submit Project Proposals
- Manage resources of PPP accepted projects
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Scout trends and new opportunities of funding opportunities
- Contribute to programs and roadmaps of funding organizations
- Maintain an overview of all running funded projects
- Represent Philips’ Manufacturing vision by presenting on conferences, events and towards public organizations such as the European Commission
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Drachten offers access to a range of advanced innovation services, expertise and high-tech facilities across the whole innovation process. The main service extends from concept creation support, product and process development, prototyping and small series production, equipment development, quality and reliability, industrialization, right through to sustainability and industrial consulting.
- Salary in alignment with Philips Cao
- 25 days paid holiday, option buy-in extra days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Are able to contribute at a high level of professional and intellectual ability (Bachelor or Masters degree)
- Have more than 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Have good insights in a wide range of technologies
- Are experienced in project management
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Are a decisive, result driven and creative team player
- Are able to influence stakeholders on multiple levels
- Can work autonomously
- Have excellent communication skills. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required
- You should have the ability to work in an international environment (mainly European) with people of different backgrounds and interests
- You will be traveling 30% of your time