Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Is your objective to execute various field service activities on heavy duty gas turbines for (inter)national customers? Then YER is looking for you!
- Focal point for customer in the field; be ATH ambassador as site manager
- Lead the field service crew (including contractor) during site inspections
- Quality control for in- and output of site activities and parts supplied
- Observing and applying all local and company safety regulations (SH&E procedures)
- Execution of preventive (planned or unplanned) and corrective inspections as well as installation and commissioning activities
- Planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance
- Consultant for maintenance- and maintenance support engineers
- Setting up and leading RCA sessions, using the appropriate RCA tools
- Generate and support engineering department with work methods on parts list, procedures, specifications and inspection work reports
- Develop and acquire continuous knowledge of gas turbine technologies
- Developing, maintaining and describing maintenance strategies, procedures, tools and methods for gas turbines and auxiliary systems
- Analysis, optimization and development of maintenance schedules-strategies
- Provide technical advice to project management and other operational departments with regards to long term service agreements, relocation projects and CMU’s
- Providing full reports after outages and update home office by means of reports on daily base
- Performing check of required materials and tooling for the specific activity
- Taking all necessary corrective actions together with the Engineering and Project Management
- Providing improvement recommendations to customer in coordination with ATH specialists and Project Management
- Performing work place inspections and toolbox meetings and reports SH&E procedures deviations
- Constantly seeking for cost reduction and maximize additional work
Our client is active in multi-platform OEM gas turbine power plants. An internationally oriented organization with a dynamic and informal working environment.
After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Marine Engineering
- SCC courses
- Gas Turbine Technology, Maintenance engineering, Basic IT tools
- Fully proficient in Dutch, English and preferably German
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role and/or equivalent technical and site management experience
- Experience in maintenance/relocation/new built activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines Frames 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA.
- Additional training professional skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, German and/or another European language
- Technical and mechanical knowledge of gas turbines and its related equipment
- Leadership capabilities (site management)
- Able and willing to produce work reports at highest quality
- Hands-on, manages and drives for results
- Flexible for planned and unplanned mobilization
- Creative and maximizes empowerment
- Customer and quality focussed
For further information contact Daniel Gabay.