Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you specialist in effective development and improvement of new and existing repairs? Then YER is looking for you!
- Develop and improve new and existing repairs and procedures
- Coaching the current work planners
- Deliver technical support and where possible improvement of the daily routine
- Initiate tooling design (required to carry out repairs) in collaboration with the mechanical design engineer
- Planning and executing capital investments for new repairs or equipment (set up project- and investment plans)
- Replacement of the Manager Component Repair in his absence
- Developing agreements with suppliers in the long term (in cooperation with the procurement department)
- Develop and improve new and existing repairs
- Setting up (repair) procedures (describing and record)
- Guiding operators and inspectors in the correct execution of their work
- Monitor the quality of inspection reports and cost price calculations
Our client is active in multi-platform OEM gas turbine power plants. An internationally oriented organization with a dynamic and informal working environment.
After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client.
- Bachelor level in at least one of the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, General Operational Engineering, Production technique or Aerospace Engineering
- Excellent proficiency of the Dutch and English language and, preferably, German language
- Knowledge of various production techniques/technologies and super alloys used in described products, heat treatments, coating, welding processes and metallographic inspections
- Lean green belt or similar
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a (senior) engineer in an industrial environment (Aero, IGT)
- Experience with lean methodologies such as 5s
- Strong communication skills, Leadership, Flexibility & adaptability
- Stress resistant
- Ability to set priorities and keep an overview
- Creative and persistent
For further information please contact Daniel Gabay.