Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you specialist in effective development and improvement of new and existing repairs? Then YER is looking for you!
- Develop and improve new and existing repairs and procedures;
- Coaching the current work planners;
- Deliver technical support and where possible improvement of the daily routine.
- Initiate tooling design (required to carry out repairs) in collaboration with the mechanical design engineer;
- Planning and executing capital investments for new repairs or equipment (set up project- and investment plans);
- Replacement of the Manager Component Repair in his absence;
- Developing agreements with suppliers in the long term (in cooperation with the procurement department);
- Develop and improve new and existing repairs;
- Setting up (repair) procedures (describing and record);
- Guiding operators and inspectors in the correct execution of their work;
- Monitor the quality of inspection reports and cost price calculations.
Our client is active in multi-platform OEM gas turbine power plants. An internationally oriented organization with a dynamic and informal working environment.
After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client with a competing remuneration package.
- Bachelor level in at least one of the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, General Operational Engineering, Production technique or Aerospace Engineering;
- Excellent proficiency of the Dutch and English language and, preferably, German language;
- Knowledge of various production techniques/technologies and super alloys used in described products, heat treatments, coating, welding processes and metallographic inspections;
- Lean green belt or similar;
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a (senior) engineer in an industrial environment (Aero, IGT);
- Experience with lean methodologies such as 5s;
- Strong communication skills, Leadership, Flexibility & adaptability;
- Stress resistant;
- Ability to set priorities and keep an overview;
- Creative and persistent.
For further information please contact Daniel Gabay.