€ 4,500 - € 6,000
Research & Development, Medical & Health
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
Maximizing product quality in an efficient and timely manner in an informal and multicultural pharmaceutical environment? Do you have a MSc or PhD degree in chemical engineering, food technology or pharmaceutical sciences?
We are looking for a (senior) Scientist, who will be responsible for maximizing product quality in an efficient and timely manner. The focus will be on supporting parenteral products, experience with optimizing lyophilization processes (Freeze Drying ) is a must. You will be working in close collaboration with the manufacturing, Quality, Supply chain and Analytical S&T. You will work in a teams of 5-10 people. Travelling is required 1-2 times/month on average.
Abbott is an international leading diversified healthcare and Fortune 200 company with approximately 94,000 employees worldwide, coming from different fields, different generations, but all driven by a single purpose: translating science into lasting contributions to health. The Pharmaceuticals Division helps treat some of the most pervasive and persistent health conditions around the world, providing access to some of the most trusted and proven medicines to those who need them most.
Abbott generates over 450 pharmaceutical products of which the top 20-30 products are centrally supported by the Science and Technology (S&T) organization to maximize their growth by making use of advanced knowledge in science and technology and product expertise in a cross collaborative working model.
Excellent working conditions; informal and multicultural environment.
- MSc or PhD degree in pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering or food technology
- At least 5 years of experience with various aspects of manufacturing in a relevant operational or technical support environment (experience with technology transfer, quality systems, costs of goods assessment, unit operation expertise, connecting material attributes with product performance)
- Understanding of sterilization process & validation, such as dry/moist heat sterilization and sterile filtration
- Understanding of parenteral and aseptic manufacturing principles
- Experience in developing/optimizing lyophilization processes
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting
- Good reporting skills, both technical reports and (regulatory) CMC docs
- Able to communicate at various levels with professionals with different expertise
- Experience with Lean/Six-Sigma methodologies highly desirable (Green belt level or higher)
- Good command of English, Dutch highly desirable
Please contact +31(0)625743953 or email@example.com for more information.