Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Creating, technology, innovation.... all combined in one job. We are looking for a V&V Engineer for Philips Drachten.
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop and test innovative technical solutions to fulfil consumer requirements. As a V&V Engineer you will be responsible for analysing and verifying product requirements and designs, and testing the products at various levels to ensure that the products meet the requirements and intended use. You will be working as a member of the development team and be informing and directing engineers towards the best technical outcome.
Conduct Design V&V activities, including creation and conducting automated test activities, as an active member of project teams designing and developing consumer devices and software. Software applications are developed for the Web, Client Server, Android and IOS platforms.
- Analysing product and sub-system requirements
- Analysing and verifying consumer (medical) device designs
- Learning new technologies and gaining an understanding of system architectures behaviours
- Writing detailed test procedures that evaluate consumer devices and systems against documented (software) requirements
- Executing test procedures on a Web, Client Server or Mobile phone platform
- Technical writing, including development of test reports
- Documenting and maintaining defects in online tools like TFS and TRACK
- Hosting Defects Management Boards to align on priority, ownership and severity
- Conducting statistical analysis of test results
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Drachten offers access to a range of advanced innovation services, expertise and high-tech facilities across the whole innovation process. The main service extends from concept creation support, product and process development, prototyping and small series production, equipment development, quality and reliability, industrialization, right through to sustainability and industrial consulting.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Salary in alignment with Philips Cao
- 25 day's paid holiday, option buy-in extra days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- 2+ years with BS or MS
- Consumer electronics industry
- C# or Java experience
- Experience testing on IOS and Android operating systems
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Software development using ISO 62304 or equivalent
- Must be comfortable working in various ways (team, pair programming, solo, remote, working with others who are remote)
- Testing mentality and thinking outside the box…ability to see specific requirements in the context of multi-product relationships
- Cloud Foundry, Nodejs, Spring, Protractor, Selenium, BDD/TDD, Linux, BASH scripting, Angularjs, nUnit, jUnit, Cucumber, SpecFlow, CodedUI