€ 50,000 - € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you enthusiastic and open to a challenging opportunity in tax advisory and compliance in an international and dynamic trading environment? Then this is your chance!
For Cefetra, YER would like to get in touch with an Indirect Tax Accountant. In this position you will be a member of the Netherlands Indirect Tax team currently consisting of 4 staff members, responsible for four Dutch based entities with multiple EU VAT registrations. The Indirect Tax Accountant assists the Coordinator Indirect Tax in all VAT and customs related matters. In general, tax is a very important topic and has been identified as a key priority for Cefetra.
Most important responsibilities:
- Support and advice the business units with respect to transactional VAT/Customs issues and training
- Review and approval of VAT returns, Intrastat returns and EC Sales listings for four Dutch entities registered for VAT purposes throughout the EU
- Participate in external VAT audits, manage VAT recovery and refund processes
- Manage the reconciliation of the VAT general ledger with VAT reports and VAT returns
- Assist with the Tax Control Framework, including maintenance and fine-tuning
- Build and update standard VAT procedures and documents, and maintain proper documentation and communication for both internal and external use
- Perform VAT sample testing and develop data analysis and process optimization (e.g. RPA).
Cefetra supplies raw materials to the feed, food, and fuel industries. This includes the animal feed industry, the foodstuffs industry, including the crush and starch industry, and the bio-fuel sector. Each year, Cefetra trades around 14 million tonnes (over 3 billion euro revenue) of agricultural commodities. The supply of raw materials for animal feed forms more than 90% of Cefetra's activities. The turnover for the food and fuel sectors is expanding. The company has it main office in Rotterdam, and affiliate companies are spread across Europe.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- A Master (university) degree in tax or fiscal economics
- Provided 3-5 years’ experience in VAT regulations in the EU. Former BIG4 employees or industry branch is a plus
- Accurate, proactive, hands-on mentality, process-oriented and can work both in a team and independently
- Analytical thinker with excellent communication skills at all levels in the organization
- Fluent written and spoken English and Dutch skills. Other European languages are an advantage