€ 75 per hour
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Are you passionate about solutions innovation and development?
Industry Consulting at Philips Innovation Services is a dynamic group of approximately 70 consultants with a growth ambition. That work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions and bringing their innovations to market.
At Innovation Management they support their clients in all types of innovations for business models, products, services, or integrated solutions. They work with their clients on key aspects for success: new business creation, innovation strategy, product Road mapping and architecture, and innovation process improvement including IT solutions for innovation, lean and open innovation. They work with all Philips businesses worldwide as well as with non-Philips companies.
Philips is embarking on a company-wide transformational program to become a solutions provider company. As Consultant Solutions Innovation Management, you contribute to the team that develops and improves solution innovation processes at Philips. You know innovation and development inside out and you are familiar with other domains like marketing and operations, therefore having a holistic view.
You can combine business and innovation views, know innovation processes, market introduction of medical solutions, Agile methodology and process design, are able to keep overview over large processes.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Design and develop (solution) innovation processes at different levels in a team of innovation consultants
- Deploy new processes incorporating change management principles
- Manage many stakeholders, like innovation process experts
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Master the latest business excellence methodologies such as Agile planning and execution
- Prepare and facilitate workshops
- Take initiative constantly to bring the team in the next phase
- Act pro-active and hands-on
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
A dynamic environment where you will be working in teams with seasoned and highly skilled professionals. You will work in technology driven innovative and growth environments, solving the most important business challenges. You have access to leading capabilities and expertise through on the job learning and formal training. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
We are looking for
- A seasoned professional with 10-15 years of field experience product/service/solution development and/or innovation
- Someone with strong process orientation and experience in process design and process modelling, preferably in complex innovation environment
- Knowing and understanding Philips processes, systems, way-of-working and language is preferred
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in leading and participating in multidisciplinary teams
- A University Master’s degree in a technical, science, business or related discipline, MBA is a plus
- Experience and track record in healthcare and/or strongly regulated industries is preferred
- A motivated self-propelling individual with the determination to succeed
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, you will be based in Eindhoven
- Excellent references