Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in working with customers?
Do you like to understand the impact of an engineering change on a customer and ASML fab?
Are you enthusiastic about travelling to Korea, US, Taiwan etc. several times a year and explain customer factory related changes?
Do you like working on solving daily problems but are only satisfied with a volume production worthy solution?
Do you like to coach new colleagues and solve organizational challenges?
Then the position of Sr. Factory Preparation Engineer in the EUV Factory Install group might just be the job for you.
The Factory Preparation Engineering team is responsible for the engineering support to EUV customers, local offices as well as the ASML Veldhoven EUV factory.
Within the group three main competencies exist:
- The “facility requirements” competence consists of expertise in the specification of “Gas/Water/Power/Footprint” that the factory has to provide to enable the installation and operation of the EUV system
- The “materials installation” competence consist of expertise in the installation and integration of interconnect materials to the EUV system
- The “pre-vacuum, abatement and H2” competence consist of expertise in the integration of pre-vacuum, abatement and H2 release
- Review and influence design choices to secure factory preparation
- Influence processes and tooling to secure volume factory preparation
- Create, release and maintain the Pre Install Package which includes
- Installation Requirements Manual
- Pre Install Manual
- Utility Data Sheets
- Several Technical Drawings
- Present on-site to customers and local Customer Support offices the detail of new or updated Pre install Packages
- Support pre install execution by local Customer Support offices with your expertise
- Audit the customer factory preparations before arrival of a new system type or platform
- Initiate improvements proposals based on customer experience
- Write procedures, sequences and checklist for the preinstall materials installation in our Veldhoven ASML factory
- Act as second line [Production Engineer] support for the Cabin Equipment work centre
- Define the factory layout and factory user specifications for ASML Veldhoven Factories
- Coach new colleagues
- Prepare and support organizational changes
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A bachelor or master degree in a technical discipline, for example: mechanics, constructions, electricity
- 10 or more years’ experience in:
- A production environment with high tech products and complex processes
- Affinity with installations and interconnects
- Transforming a pilot production environment into a volume production environment
- Leading a team of engineers
- Dealing with customers and/or local Customer Support offices’
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to deal with cultural differences
- “Hands on” mentality
- Able to present technical material; make complex issues easy
- Multi-level communication; both inside and outside of the own organization
- Proactive; plenty of initiative
- Preferring structural solutions above containments
- Able to build relationships