Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Bosch Security Systems provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. Highly effective security, safety and communications solutions – we don’t compromise and neither should you.
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical parts and assemblies for security video cameras
- You will work on translating product requirements into mechanical parts in a multidisciplinary and cross-site team
- You are responsible for the design up to and including release for mass production
- You analyse customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented
- Safeguarding functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products
Your future job location offers you a challenging position with development potential within a growing dynamic organization. Excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with Bosch’s focal point of quality.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design
- You have relevant experience (approx. 5 years) in development and industrialization of complex products
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably CREO)
- You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/simulations
- You have experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting, etc.