Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Technical project manager that can coordinate Philips internal PCBA activities. Our internal customers are mostly based in The Netherlands and US. Work is mostly executed in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- In-take of new PCBA projects with customers
- Creation of project plans in alignment with the engineering team
- Execution of (multiple small) projects by a team of engineers
- Hands-on within project, for example BoM (Bill of Materials) analysis
- Customer communication & status reporting
Travel up to 25% may be required.
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services. The group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design. The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services. In the field of the electromagnetic competency the EDS group offers consultancy and “design for” services on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) and Wireless Reliability.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses which are located all over the world.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You need to have technical background in Electronics, components, and printed circuit boards (PCBA’s). Typically project scope includes (re-)design(s) of new PCBA designs (layout), electronic component selection and library element creation as well as design for assembly and manufacturability. Our designs are integrated into the most-advanced medical devices serving a world-wide HealthTech business. Experience in Mentor Graphics Expedition and/or Cadence is a plus.
Has experience in coordinating activities and managing small projects in a technical and innovative environment. A PMI project management certification (e.g. PMP) is a plus.