€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation. We have a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be part of a dynamic team within in the Image Guided Therapy Systems business of a market leader in its field.
You are responsible for:
- Driving the business in thoracic surgery and interventional pulmonology by the definition, development, introduction and promotion of advanced image guidance products. The role of business development manager involves creating the business strategy for this domain, exploring new business models, building & maintaining a customer network, driving upstream and downstream marketing and working closely with the local markets
- Define the integral proposition in thoracic surgery and interventional pulmonology based on market and customer insights, including value proposition, supporting claims, pricing strategy, offer design, target customers and markets
- Coordinate with content experts, marketing department, operations team and local markets to develop innovative business proposals, programs and concepts
- Drive the development and delivery of new products in cooperation with key opinion leaders, target markets and internal stakeholders (esp. executives, marcom, customer service, clinical specialist, regulatory affairs and R&D)
- Define the launch strategy and drive the global execution in collaboration with the local markets
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You are a part of the IGT-S organization that is responsible for global marketing, development and manufacturing of image guidance solutions. You will be part of the Clinical Science, Innovation and Business Development department that is responsible to develop meaningful innovation for our customers and create new growth opportunities for our business. IGT-S is the global market leader and at the heart of Philips Healthcare. This position is based in Best and you will report to the Senior Director of Clinical Science, Innovation and Business Development.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
A solid experience in the medical equipment/device industry. Ability to drive market share gain through innovative programs and products that are broader than just the product. You can take and distill customer needs into tangible product offerings that would influence a customer’s behavior. Furthermore you can drive actions through influence and work just as well in a team as you can individually.
- MBA with a new business development orientation + bio-medical /clinical educational background (MSc)
- At least 2-5 years of experience in business development or marketing in an international/global business environment; ideally in a high tech healthcare environment
- Experience with business development, value proposition creation, and product launch is a must
- Proven ability to identify new opportunities to create value, work with multiple and diverse markets and implement out of the box solutions in practice
- Preference for proven track record with global brands in Healthcare market
- Strong social and communication skills
- Highly entrepreneurial and eager with a natural affinity for healthcare business, and a market and customer driven approach to product creation
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth
- Ability to think creatively and pragmatically
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, influence others, present convincing arguments and build and maintain extensive networks
- Solid spoken and written English skills