Attractive salary and fringe benefits
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Arts, Consumer Goods, Media
Over deze vacature
Together with our analytical department, you will analyse your tests results and translate the results into actionable feedback. You are expected to operate simple analytical tools by yourself, such as light microscope, profilometer and so on. Furthermore, you also contribute to the investigation of underlying mechanisms of material interactions. Based on your growing understanding, you propose new testing methods, new materials or new process to the team, test and implement it in our product.
In this position, you are responsible for testing compatibilities between print head materials and ink materials. You work in a group with 3 other material chemists, which is embedded in a large multidisciplinary project team (30 FTE). For your daily work, you interact with one material chemist, one senior analytical expert, print head designers and ink chemists.
Example tests includes:
- Material soaking tests
- Parts lifetime tests
- Acceleration tests
- (Electro) chemical resistance tests
- Bonding strength tests
MEMS based print head is a strategic technology platform for Oce. In MEMS PP chip project, new chips are delivered from our suppliers to Oce, which is used to assemble print heads. Material interaction tests have to be performed to give feedbacks to our suppliers and our MEMS chip designers. Also root cause analysis has to be performed to unravel the mechanisms and propose solutions.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- HBO/WO or above
- Chemistry education background with specialization in organic chemistry or material chemistry
- 3 years working experience in industry
- Knowledge with electrochemistry is appreciated
- Knowledge or experience with material analysis are preferred but not required
- Experience in semi-conductor industry is appreciated
- Product development experiences are highly valued