€ 4,000 - € 6,000 per month
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For the Nexperia F&A (Finance & Accounting) department in Nijmegen, we are looking for a Business Process specialist/Information Officer to join their challenging Finance team.
This position will interact as interface between our global Finance teams and Information Technology teams. You will take a key role in defining and establishing the future set-up of Nexperia Business processes and working closely together with colleagues around the globe to improve efficiency in our accounting, reporting, financing and risk management IT tooling.
In your role, you will be in the middle of different financial processes, supporting users within the international organization of Nexperia. Eagerness, pro-activeness, being self-critical, accuracy and a positive drive are the essential behavioural aspects we are searching for.
In this exciting position, your responsibilities include amongst others:
- Identify & drive global improvement opportunities in the Nexperia Finance business and Business Control within Nexperia and Finance strategy
- Be key business partner in IT projects and act is mediator between business and IT
- Analyse best practice in business processes and design along with Nexperia IT globally a harmonized, global efficient processes and tools
- React on changes in global legislation, incorporate in business processes
- Manage the implementation of new methods of work with departmental or organizational scope that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of financial operations
- Communication with the Global Finance users’ community on a regular basis
- Be part of the realization of the Finance business strategy
- Provide day-to-day problem-solving services for the global Nexperia business in relation to business process and IT questions
- Ensure accurate financial data by business process monitoring
Nexperia is a dedicated global leader in Discretes, Logic and MOSFETs devices. We are a new company with a long history, broad experience and a global customer base. Originally part of Philips, we became a business unit of NXP before becoming an independent company in the beginning of 2017.
Nexperia’s focus remains on efficiency, producing consistently reliable semiconductor components at high volume: 85 billion annually. We have an extensive portfolio, produced to meet the stringent standards set by the Automotive industry. Our industry-leading small packages, produced in-house, combine power and thermal efficiency with best-in-class quality levels.
Alongside efficiency and quality, Nexperia customers value reliability and a consistent supply they can trust. Our manufacturing facilities (two front-end, three back-end) are fully vertically integrated to deliver optimized high-volume production. We offer the highest capacity in the industry for various packages, and continuously invest in new capacities. We work at every step to safeguard the long-term availability of our manufacturing processes and products, to ensure secure supply for our customers.
Serving and supplying our global customers we have 11,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the U.S. These experienced professionals work closely with customers and partners to create the best semiconductor components available on the market today. With our unique combination of experience and expertise, Nexperia is the benchmark for ultra-compact packages, and we continue to lead the way in automotive.
We maintain the highest standards, because we serve the world’s most demanding industries, with world-class products.
YER offers a temporary contract with secondment to Nexperia. After a period of 12 months it's possible to convert to a Nexperia contract.
- Bachelor or Master Business Economics/Management Science
- Solid SAP and F&A business process knowledge
- Independent worker able to deliver in time
- Cross cultural awareness, ability to work with international teams
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Likes to work in a dynamic business environment and ready to change where required
- Pro-active & Ability to get Things Done attitude with a drive to improve
- Works Accurately and Self-Organized
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in cross cultural teams
- Project management skills
- Competence to motivate others to make improvements
* Mind-set: Open to check for best other idea, willing to model, pro-active, hands on
* Communication: open, reach-out to stakeholder on regular level, cultural awareness
* Process to define: global process implementation/harmonized set-up with sites to enhance
- Foreign language: English
- Project language: English
- Additional requirements: For temp./short notice task:
* Improve intranet set-up
* Procedure documentation
* Process improvement/work-instruction documentation with Finance Masterdata (close the gaps)