IT, Engineering, Energie
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
The Digital Design and SoC integration group provides R&D solutions for many business lines in BU Automotive, from car radio to automotive ethernet and from audio amplifiers to speed sensors.
- Specify, develop and maintain validation test infrastructure
- Participate in design team as validation representative
- Reporting on validation progress and issues
- Define and document the validation use cases and accurately log in project documentation and tooling
- Translating manual lab tests into repeatable, reliable and highly efficient automated validation environments completely linked to test cases and requirements
NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in IC validation
- (Must) Experience in writing Python
- (Must) Experience in writing embedded C-code
- Experience with Labview
- Experience in FPGA design and prototyping
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues
- Fluent English speaker