Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Manufacturing, High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
As a Project Manager, you give direction and will be leading a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical experts from both within Philips and our customers from initial phase until introduction in the Market (End2End approach). You are responsible for advanced and complex innovative product development in multidisciplinary projects.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
- Teaming-up with the Marketing and Sales group to win the project in the acquisition phase
- Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with customer and management, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition
- Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment, arrange the necessary resources in cooperation with department heads and groupleaders
- Build the team and give operational guidance
- Identify project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
- Communicate about the progress towards customer, management and team
- Manage Stakeholders interests (including the interest of suppliers)
- Monitor and control the work performed and the quality of the deliverables and required corrective actions
- Deployment of process improvements
- Report on Employees performance; propose training and advice on career development to resource managers
Philips Innovation Services draws upon a huge range of resources and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Our pragmatic technology experts and consultants benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips. Each day brings new challenges as we work in many different projects.
The Mechatronics department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 150 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions especially in concept creation for consumer products and healthcare systems next to high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and its customers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- An inspiring work environment that is internationally and multidisciplinary oriented, with a variety of customers and projects
- A project-based environment where people have both advanced theoretical knowledge and the capacity to put that knowledge into practice – fast
- Extensive opportunities for growth in technical and personal development
- Stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, from developing state-of-the-art lithographic wafer stages, to pioneering the latest implantable medical devices
- Job satisfaction and the chance to broaden your experience
- The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands!
To be a successful in this role you have:
- A Masters degree in either mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering
- 5-10 years project management experience in multi-disciplinary projects within the Medical industry
- Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive
- Strong technical skills in project management
- PMI/PMP certified (or willing to get certified)
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with ODM (Outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification)
- Affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude