Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Quality & Reliability department, PL Mobile Audio Solutions within Quality & Reliability department of BL SIP, there is an open vacancy for a Quality & Reliability Engineer. This department is responsible for the qualification of new processes, packages and IC’s produced by NXP with respect to quality and reliability. The members of this department are also experts on reliability qualification strategies, reliability failure modes and reliability testing.
The Quality and Reliability Engineer is responsible for:
- Participate in development teams and here being responsible for implementing intrinsic reliability in new products, packages and processes
- Execute a thorough risk-analysis on the development of complex product/process/package concepts based on FMEA analysis and translate this to a qualification strategy
- Define reliability qualification strategies for developments or changes based on risk analysis, knowledge of structural similarity rules and applicable quality specifications
- Analyze and conclude on failures in reliability testing in cooperation with failure & material analysis and BL engineers
- Lead cross-department 8D/CAT and improvement teams in the area of reliability
The electronics industry is being driven by four mega trends that are helping shape our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. Connecting to these trends and enabling Secure Connections for a Smarter World, NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the application areas Connected Car, Security, Portable & Wearable and Internet of Things. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries, and posted revenue of $5.65 billion in 2014.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- University degree (Physics, Electronics or Chemistry)
- Knowledge on IC reliability and IC technology
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, PDCA, DOE, 8D etc) and application
- Analytical thinker, problem solver
- Experienced in managing multisite, multidisciplinary project teams
- Good organizational skills, project leader skills and high level of independence
- Creative and taking initiative
- High drive and result oriented
- Strong in communication, interaction, presentation and reporting
- Flexible in working off-office hours to assure realizing commitments