Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The R&D team is responsible for the complete integration, validation and design-in of NXP’s Automotive applications like Analog and Digital Radio, Audio Amplifiers, Vehicle to Vehicle and Infrastructure communication and mm Wave Radar systems.
Linux software development:
- Compilation of source code using GNU tools
- Debugging and tracing using GNU tools
- Investigation of issues with library dependencies
- Linux kernel development
- Enabling devices or busses and connecting them to proper drivers
- Investigation of issues in device drivers code
- Profiling drivers code where needed
- Integration of software for the whole Linux system ready for system testing
- Gather the test requirements and prepare dedicated system for issue investigation
- Modify the system when needed for dedicated test scenario
- Maintenance of repositories and system versions
NXP Semiconductors N.V. creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in Software and Hardware Engineering
- Knowledge of C, Python and Bash programming languages
- Working with cross-compilation toolchains for ARM
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Kernel software development (GNU tool)
- Experience with software engineering techniques (life cycle, planning, requirements, integration and testing)
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Experience in driving remote suppliers
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal/written)