Hourly rate or secondment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is recruiting an experienced strategy consultant.
Description of the work package:
- Support in the development of a vision for one of Philips’ imaging businesses, interacting with senior management to make ideas/direction concrete and actionable
- Develop 3 scenarios that contribute to achieving the ambition/vision with crisp implications and pros/cons to facilitate decision-making (initial draft is already complete)
- Perform additional analysis (e.g. customer needs, portfolio, market trends, competition) to enrich the existing baseline and provide fact-base that supports the 3 scenarios
- Focus will be on synthesizing input and preparing a read-out to senior management mid-June, with some follow-up
- Additional data collection/ expert interviews may be required as part of the scenario development and baselining
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Fulltime assignment for a period of at least 2 months. Desired start date April 30.
Deadline: April 19
Position will be based in Amsterdam.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Experience in financial modelling and business case development
- Independent worker that drives analysis work streams, guided by team manager
- Conducts high quality, meaningful, evidence-based business analyses; can structure/synthesize information and present this in a compelling way in PowerPoint charts
- Builds and communicates actionable strategy recommendations;
Has experience/knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging business (e.g. MR, CT, X-ray), from an equipment and service/solutions perspective
- Ideally experience in diagnostic imaging/healthcare with one or more of the following from recent work: innovative business models (e.g. innovative services/solutions), customer buying behaviour for medical equipment, commercial setup of imaging players and how to enhance performance