Depends on experience
Logistics, Supply Chain
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Philips Digital Pathology Solutions (DPS) is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Data Consultant who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
We are looking for a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating deliverables as part of an international implementation program.This is a hands-on function in a small implementation team, for at least one year. It is possible that the job will be extended after one year.
Freelancers are also welcome to apply; If you are rounding up another project, it's possible to start this job for only a few days a week (parttime) until August, and then start working 40 hours per week.
The Job will entail the creation of a master data set from a simple way of working to a more complex existing Philips SAP landscape. Using Philips templates and SAP ADM environment you will ensure complete and integer data sets that can be loaded for use. In a number of cycles the existing data will be augmented to a level where systems and processes can be validated under governing quality systems. Run workshops for gap analysis, create master data procedures.
Within this position, the following domain knowledge is nice to have:
- Supply chain knowledge in international medical equipment projects
- Scale up supply chain in start ups
- Forecasting, contract manufacturing, physical distribution, purchasing
- Capital equipment projects, hardware, software & service, DHR UDI
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. If you work at Philips (through YER) for two years, Philips may offer you a contract to work for them directly.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- At least a Bachelor Degree
- Experience migrating SAP
- Experience with complex system landscape, SAP SD/MM PP & interfaces
- Experience with migration and data testing using methods and tools SAP ADM
- Experienced in workshops for gap analysis in supply chain environment
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
- Proficient in Business English
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone