Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution tactical procurement activities energizes you? We are further professionalizing our Operational Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Buyer with a proven track record as a professional Buyer and with the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
You will independently manage the operational procurement process for multiple suppliers and Sourcing Leads. Your focus is on tactical support and execution and timely availability of required materials within boundary conditions.
- Actively manage your stakeholders at ASML;
- Builds, maintain and extend a sustainable relationship within Procurement, Logistics, Suppliers, Engineers;
- Support in solving issues and development needs;
- Translate business and improvements needs towards suppliers;
- Decrease operational activities for Sourcing Leads;
- Provide reports on performance and planning.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Supply Chain Management, (International) Business or Finance.
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in a procurement (related) role;
- Proven analytical capabilities.
- Work experience in an international high-tech environment;
- You have SAP knowledge and experience.
You are able to apply and improve procedures and come up with- and execute solutions.