Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to be a sparring partner on KPI’s/steering information for the director and his management team within our Production Support organization? Do you have a Bachelor or MSc degree in industrial engineering, Operations Management and Logistics, or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
- Provide operational and structural steering information: delivering weekly and monthly management reports
- Realize continuous improvements on performance management/executing projects
This job will give you the opportunity to learn how ASML gets managed. You will closely cooperate with a director and his team and ensure that they will get the right data to manage their processes.
The work consists of:
- Preparing and delivering weekly and monthly management reports and presentations
- Maintain KPI Dashboards and collect KPI input
- Analyse data and draw conclusions, advise the director
- Continuously improve the quality of reports
- (Learn how to) make information reportable and presentable
- (Learn about) Business Intelligence Solution
- Align reporting with overall Manufacturing and ASML reporting standards
Context of the position
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers and scanners, including planning and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department PS (Production Support) is responsible for e.g. services on means, methods, tools, measurements, reports and improvement advices in order to support the Twinscan Factory in the best possible way.
The holder of this position reports to the group leader TF PS Business Reporting.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge about performance management/steering with KPI’s
- Preferably hands on experience with change management
- Solid knowledge of office applications (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistics
- Preferably experience with BI systems (SAP, Business Objects, Oracle)
- Understanding of the Dutch language in word and writing is a MUST
- Conceptual thinking
- Visualize and communicate ideas
- Working independent, being part of a team
- Analytical skills
- Hands on mentality
- Process thinking
- Planning and prioritizing
- Process orientation
- Professional communication