€ 50000 - € 60000, < € 60
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client in the area of 's-Hertogenbosch we are looking for a temporary General Ledger Accountant (fulltime). Would you like to work in an international orientated FSSC where they are focussing on continuous improvements of their financial processes? If the answer is yes, please apply!
As the interim General Ledger Accountant you are responsible for all financial accounting and reporting. Our client needs to comply with internal and external regulations (e.g. Tax, internal/external financial reporting, IFRS, J-SOX).
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for month end activities and month end journal entries for assigned entities, timely reconciliation of all GL accounts.
- Coordinates cross-departmental month end close activities, records accruals, deferrals and other close related entries.
- Develop specific Financial Accounting knowledge such as VAT declarations, salary reconciliation, inventory accounting, factory accounting.
- Actively support our foreign customer and supply centres in the financial accounting and control areas including the related balance sheet.
- Coordinate and execute VAT declarations of Dutch and foreign tax registrations.
- Internal Control/ J-Sox:
- Monitoring the way of working, guidelines, accounting principles, quality, timely and correctness of the financial data.
- Continuous improvement:
- Optimize and simplify FA processes worldwide.
- Participate in improvement teams (SCRUM).
- Reduce manual data processing activities.
- Develop tools and stimulate the use of those tools worldwide.
- Develop analytical methods to analyse and improve the Financial Accounting processes.
Our client is a leading international company in the logistics and supply chain area.
You will be secondmended to ou client via YER or you will work on a freelance/zzp basis.
- Higher professional education/HBO or Bachelor in economics / finance and accounting
- In depth knowledge of complex international administrative environment with attention areas of accountancy, taxes, salary administration, master data, Multi Company, Foreign currency, Local compliancy, etc.
- Proven knowledge with reporting standard IFRS
- At least several years relevant work experience within Finance and Shared Services - experience related to (financial) auditing, internal control and preferable experience with US SOX
- Proven experience with enterprise packages, both classic ERP modern cloud applications and add-ons
- An ability to think in terms of concepts and processes and the ability to translate these into daily activities is essential.
- Excellent team player with a global and team performance mind-set
- Excellent Excel skills, as well as, excellent written and spoken command of English and Dutch