Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
As a member of the Manufacturing Systems & Technology (MST) - Department you are in a leading role to scope, define and lead highly innovative programs or equipment projects, related to industrial production equipment for customers in- and outside Philips. This can be in the role of managing a Philips Innovation Services project teams or as the hired project manager for a customer team.
Key areas of responsibility
As a Project Manager, you will be leading multidisciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from Philips Innovation Services (PInS) and our customers, from initial phase until introduction at customer site (B2B approach). You are responsible for innovative advanced technology or equipment development projects.
For this vacancy, we are looking for candidates with a mechanical or electrical background, for internal (Medical Domain) and external customers.
Your responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Teaming-up with the Marketing and Sales group to win the project in the acquisition phase
- Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with customer and management, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition within the constraints of Medical compliance
- Creation of compliant project documentation (according quality management system of PInS) and relevant customer quality systems with respect to project execution, service delivery, customer feedback and issue handling
- Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment, arrange the necessary resources
- Building of project team and give operational guidance
- Arrange where applicable outsourcing on basis of in house specification
- Identify Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
- Monitor and control the work performed and the quality of the deliverables comprising required corrective actions and agreed changes
- Communicate about the Progress towards Customer, Senior Management and team
- Manage Stakeholders interests (including the interest of suppliers)
- Manage the acceptance and the transfer of deliverables to the customer
- Evaluate lessons learned and deploy agreed process improvements in the PM (project manager) team
- Report on Employees performance; propose training and advice on career development to Resource managers
- Member of PM team
- Continuous improvement of project management
- Integration of new processes
- Review and modification management
Philips Innovation Services (Aachen - Germany) will provide you with stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, giving you the opportunity to expand your professional experience and exploit your talents to the full. Variation, job satisfaction, personal and professional development, plus an excellent remuneration and benefits package – all within a global leading-brand company that is dedicated to improving people’s lives. And most importantly, the ability to shape and grow your career in the directions you want to go.
You’ll be part of Philips Innovation Services an over 500-strong team of technology experts, designers, project managers and consultants who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips - from major companies in sectors such as semiconductor manufacturing and healthcare to highly innovative start-ups. The MST department of Philips Innovation Services (approx. 80 FTE) is an organization, which support our customers in all aspects of production equipment (from consultancy until designing and building), and is located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (approx. 30 FTE) and Aachen (approx. 50 FTE). The MST department supports with his groups Manufacturing Process & Quality (MP&Q), Manufacturing Automation & Robotics (MA&R) and Equipment Realization & Service (ER&S), Philips Research, Philips Sectors and strategic free market customers in system development and integration activities throughout the world and certified for ISO 9001.
You report to the Manager of the Equipment Realization & Service (ER&S) group and the Sponsor of your specific project.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A Master degree in electrical or software engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in project leading
- Strong technical skills in project management
- PMI/PMP certified is appreciated
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams
- Affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders
- Affinity within newest technology developments, e.g. Industry 4.0, augmented reality and collaborative robotics
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
- Willingness to travel to customer’s site as needed for project definition and execution (up to 50% of time)
- German & English fluently