Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Are you a SAP QM consultant with a strong background in complex (high tech) manufacturing environments? Then ASML has a very interesting opportunity for you to help drive ASML’s ambitious quality roadmap.
Together with business and your IT colleagues bring the ASML quality management processes especially in manufacturing to the next maturity level.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Suppliers, Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will be main responsible for all activities related to quality management of ASML. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support. The main part of the job will be taking place in our Future Mode of Operations program in which ASML redesigns all its processes and anchors them in a Greenfield implementation of its main applications. Quality management has an important spot in ASML’s management agenda and therefore also plays a key role in our Future Mode of Operations program.
Are you getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions? This is the job you’re looking for!
You are able to translate business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
Are you the Business Process consultant with:
- At least 7 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions within quality management
- Detailed hands-on/customizing knowledge of SAP ECC (QM) is a must
- Knowledge of SAP PS, and SAP ME
- Experience within complex large high-tech industry or manufacturing organizations is a must
As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with resistance
- Ability to influence without power
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities