Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
Are you the Business Process consultant with;
· At least 7 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions within quality management;
· Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP ECC (QM) is a must;
· Knowledge of SAP PS, and SAP ME;
· Experience within complex large high-tech industry or manufacturing organizations is a must;
As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
· Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
· Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
· Proactive and enthusiastic;
· Able to deal with resistance;
· Ability to influence without power;
· A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
· Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.