Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The Data Migration Manager position is responsible for development and execution of the overall Master and Transactional Data Migration strategy and plan. This role collaborates with cross-functional teams involving multiple stakeholders from business and IT, global and local. Key responsibilities for the Data Manager role will include:
- Development of Data Migration Strategy for a global SAP implementation program
- Translation of Data Migration Strategy into a detailed plan, ready for execution. This plan includes:
-Clear assumptions and conditions
-Detailed scope in terms of deliverables and organization
-Detailed planning in terms of timelines aligned with other work streams
-Required data migration project organization from business and IT, global and local, including roles and responsibilities and estimation of required resources
-Definition of risks and required mitigations for the chosen Data Migration Strategy and Plan
- Explanation to and getting the approval for the proposed Data Migration strategy and detailed plan from the key stakeholders (Business Process Owners) and Program Board
- Execution of the detailed plan after approval from key stakeholders and Program Board
- Start up and coordination of data cleansing activities, to be executed by business representatives
- Definition of data quality rules and establish master data quality metrics
- Development of Data Quality KPIs based on data requirements
- Establishing Data Issues Management processes to collect, manage, facilitate and monitor issues and their resolution progress for all transactional data and master data.
- Preparation and execution of multiple data migration test cycles in line with overall program planning
- Collaboration with cross functional work streams to actively identify, track and manage inter-project related dependencies in order to mitigate risk to successful and qualitative implementation.
- Collaboration with other work streams (e.g. Cut Over Management, Training, Testing, etc.) to align and execute on project activities
- Work closely with other programs in terms of defining clear requirements and alignment of project planning
- Accountable for driving progress on all data migration related project activities, including issues resolution, identification of risks impacting delivery timelines and escalation of such risks to the stakeholders
- Responsible for execution of Data Migration activities during the Cut Over in terms of timing and quality
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor level or equivalent in IT and/or engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant and proven experience in Data Migration Management