< € 35000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client, a young and dynamic energy company, we are looking for a Junior Risk Analyst (entry level position). Did you recently completed your Master degree (or will you be gratuated shortly) in the area of Business Economics or Accounting then you might be the Junior Risk Analyst we are looking for!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Jr. Risk Analyst for the Risk department, based in Rotterdam. In this role you are responsible for keeping the Risk management system up to date with all relevant price data, and perform daily checks. On a daily basis you send out reports for trading positions and P&L reports, you check and analyze this data and verify the outcome with the traders. If you find deviations you undertake the action to find the problem and solve it. In order to do this you keep in regular touch with colleagues of the Trading department, Operations, Back-office and Business control. The Risk team consists out of three members (incl. the vacancy) and a TeamLead in NL.
Our client is a young and international energy company with more than 1.200 employees worldwide. You will work from their office in Rotterdam.
We will reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. After 1/2 year you make the transfer to a direct contract at our client. A quick summary of our terms of employment.
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Intensive and personal guidance
In order to comply with the content of the job the ideal candidate has strong quantitative skills, is able to hunt for information in large data files and take decisions and communicate them combined with a strong analytical focus to support this. In this role you will be trained to become an experienced Trade Analyst together with matching responsibilities. You will report to the Risk Team Lead and will be part of a Risk team that is represented in VARO offices in Rotterdam (Netherlands) Hamburg (Germany) and in Cham, Switzerland.
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in Business Economics or Accounting & Control program direction or the like
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and VBS
- Any skills or experience in the Python system are considered to be an advantage
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, both written and verbally
- Any German and/or French language skills are considered to be an advantage
- Experience with and knowledge of the oil market or fuel market or derivatives is considered an advantage.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent analytical and numerical talent and passion for reporting and finding connections
- Responsible, reliable and accurate
- Team player, flexible, energetic and able to perform in a rapidly changing environmen
- You present yourself as a pro-active person and work result oriented
- Eager to learn and develop yourself
- Strong communication skills: an inquisitive conversation partner for colleagues of cooperating departments with the ability to convince people and simultaneously build valuable relationships
- A person who thinks in opportunities and chances with a critical mindset and a desire for continuous improvement and adding value.