Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
The solid state chemist is part of a multidisciplinary project team and reports directly to the Cell Lead. The solid state chemist will be responsible for the day to day project activities. In addition he/she will perform literature studies, write project updates and reports. He/she needs to be result driven, pragmatic, and must keep an eye on quality and safety.
Our client is looking for candidates with analytical or solid state chemistry background, ready to assume a role as project chemist in PhysChem-pharmaceutical R&D projects. You will support the chemical process development as well as the analytical development of pharmaceutical compounds. Salt selection and polymorphic behaviour will be studied using high-throughput screening equipment; process optimization makes use of Design of Experiments; and a broad set of analytics will be applied to characterize the different forms. Depending on the complexity and dynamics of the projects the project chemist will be involved in 1-3 projects at a time.
Our client is a young and dynamic company, specialized in contract activities servicing the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The are located in the US and The Netherlands. The core activities of our European facility consist of process research & development combined with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture in a GMP quality environment.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- HBO degree related to analytical chemistry or solid state chemistry or at least 3 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Fluent in English.
- A good working and quality attitude, accurate, with an eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through personal example.
- Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety first culture.
- Produces high quality work product with a focus on first time right.
- Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and regulatory standards.