Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Our client is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). The offers an integrated, end-to-end solution tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Their customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. Our client is one of the innovative company committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mind-set of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires them to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for their customers and the patients they serve. In return, they offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.
To expand the European PMO (Project Management Organization) group, they are looking for an experienced project manager in chemical-pharmaceutical development projects (primarily toxicology, clinical phase I - II stage of development). As Project Manager you will be responsible for the on-time, on-budget delivery of complex multidisciplinary programmes, generating GMP intermediates and APIs. You will be responsible for multiple programmes at different stages of their life cycle, and will act as the daily interface between the organization and the Client. You are expected to be able to guide and manage programmes based on experience.
This is a high profile position. The Project Manager will report to the local PMO Head and is expected to provide real-time project financial updates to management. As the daily client interface, the Project Manager works closely with the Business Development Team. The Project Manager will seek to optimize the implementation of programs in relation to the site capabilities and capacities (has a key role on planning).
Our client is a young, dynamic company theat provides services to the global pharmaceutical market. With seven sites, they offer complete end-to-end support in CMC, from chemical route scouting to commercial drug product supply. The European headquarters is based in Weert in the Netherlands, and is focused on drug substance development and scale up. Almost 100 staff in chemistry, analytics and production support all CMC related activities primarily in the clinical phase I-II space, working in a modern, fully-GMP environment. World-Class project management is a core strength.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- Master/PhD level
- Relevant chemical-pharmaceutical development and/or CMC management experience
- Has a minimum of 5 years working in a chemical-pharmaceutical development environment, of which at least 2 years in a similar post
- Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through personal example
- Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety first culture
- Produces high quality work with a focus on first time right
- Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and regulatory standards
- Passion for customers, takes the time to understand customers and gets to the heart of the matter. Uses that insight to provide value
- Thinks strategically, quickly identifies and acts on opportunities. Combines forethought with action based on an understanding of the external and internal environment
- Acts decisively, makes and acts on decisions quickly. Fosters the same in others based on an underlying courage to enhance risk-taking for the business
- Drives performance, holds self and others accountable for the achievement of performance expectations. Creates an environment that enables others to perform at their best
- Works collaboratively, actively creates and promotes cross-boundary collaboration with the aim to achieve better results
- Develops organization and people. demonstrates genuine commitment to develop self and others