€ 70000 - € 80000, € 80000 - € 90000
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer location worldwide. One of the departments in this group is CS EHS. This department supports the ASML CS Segments (HVM, NPI, FF) to ensure safe and healthy working conditions at CS locations including our operations at customer sites.
As a replacement we are looking for an EHS System and Program Manager, to further develop the CS EHS Management system, the EHS improvement roadmap and in addition provide EHS support to one of the CS operations.
“Further develop the CS EHS Managements System and EHS Programs and provide EHS business support”.
As ASML CS EHS System Manager you will drive a wide range of topics, including:
- Owns the CS EHS Management System (14001/45001) and Dashboard reporting processes
- EHS support for one of the CS operations
- Preparation safety improvement roadmap
- Prepares and deploys the CS Environmental program
- Is Subject Matter Aspect for specific safety topics
- Supports EHS segment leads with safety reports and analysis
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc/MSc degree in an engineering field or business management .
- Bachelor in Safety Management (HVK or comparable).
- •More than 5 years’ EHS experience in a high tech multinational company.
- •Demonstrable experience with incident trend analysis
- •Demonstrable experience with developing and deploying EHS management systems
- •Demonstrable experience with Project management
- •Demonstrable experience with maturing safety culture in complex organizations
- •Lean experience is a plus